In addition to the search for comfort, which is a highly motivational factor for employees, other aspects are used to develop and cultivate our customers’ image:
- layout and personalization of different activity areas
- creation of flexible workstations
- creation of comfortable seating
- always dynamic circulation plan
- original architectural elements
- preponderance of colours, plays of materials and textures
- modulation of natural light
It is possible to forge an identity that is different in the interior design of a law firm. Opting for the modern card rather than the classical, a given space can present unusually clear and refined lines and tones for this type of place, the surprise element becoming the selling element to the clientele.
A place being for us lively, it appears essential to rigorously organize the space layout; to plan a succession of fullness and emptiness of which the space is formed, so that the interior layout of a notary’s office can also express fluidity.